I could just dip my bread into my avocado but sometimes I just want to eat a nicely presented meal. Avocado toast packed with poached egg, veggies and devilled egg makes it an entire breakfast in one! This is really good any time of the day!
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice the avocado into two halves. Scoop out the avocado into a plate and mesh it into creamy paste.
- Chop the lettuce, tomatoes.
- For the avocado devilled egg, Boil one egg remove the yolk and mix it with one teaspoon of avocado-mix. Add salt to taste. Fill the egg white with the avocado and yolk mixture. Add pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread till its brown and spread the avocado and fried end on the bread and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the lettuce and tomatoes and avocado toast with egg on a plate. Serve immediately and enjoy!
What are your thoughts? What will you be making with avocado? Like, share and leave a comment below!