I discovered African black soap and it’s essential benefits last year. It has deep cleansing action, it is an effective exfoliant, it fades skin discolouration, it reduces inflammation and skin irritations, it improves skin tone and helps problem skin (acne, eczema etc). So far, my skin stays healthy, glowing and free from skin radicals. I’m a sucker for liquid bath soap and I had to make one.
Today I’m showing you how to make a black soap bath creme.
What you’ll need and their benefits:
African black soap
Lemon: it’s an antibacterial in blackhead treatment, brighten and lightens the skin because if it’s richness in Vitamin C and citrus acid.
Cinnamon: It reduces fine lines, fights skin problems, and acts as an exfoliant.
Apple cider: It removes dead skin and reveals healthy and vibrant new skin.
Fenugreek seed: It has anti-aging effects, cures acne, moisturizes and brightens the skin.
Tumeric: It has a very powerful inflammatory effect, fights skin problems.
Coffee: Its acts as skin brightening, skin tightening, skin softening, it’s an anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory.
Pump bottle: for storing bath crème
1. Place the African soap in a bowl and break in to pieces.
2. I soaked the 3 tablespoon full of fenugreek seed in 8oz of water overnight to make the seeds soft.
Squeeze the lemon and sieve out the seeds and pulp.
3. Add 5 tablespoon of Apple cider.
4. Pour the fenugreek and lemon juice into the African soap.
5. Allow to melt down into liquid or you can place over heat to melt faster.
6. Add turmeric and coffee and mix the soap evenly.
What are your thoughts on this post? What products do you use for your skin and their benefits?
Kindly leave your comment below, like, share and subscribe for more post.